An information day, brokerage event and workshop for those interested in the upcoming Horizon 2020 calls related to the fight against crime and terrorism will be held in Paris on 2 October 2018.
The event will focus on:
- Security for smart and safe cities, including for public spaces (SU-INFRA02-2019);
- Understanding the drivers of cybercriminality, and new methods to investigate cybercriminality (SU-FCT01-2019 );
- Trace qualification (SU-FCT02-2019 );
- Any project helping to fight crime and terrorism (SU-FCT02-2019 – open sub-topic);
- Information and data stream management to fight against (cyber)crime and terrorism (SU-FCT03-2019); and
- Pan-European networks of practitioners and other actors in the field of security in two specific areas of specialisation: 1) the protection of public figures; 2) the handling of hybrid threats” (SU-GM01-2019)
Participation is free of charge, however registration is mandatory and will close 27 September 2018. A draft agenda is available on the registration page.