The third edition of the meeting Integrable Systems in Newcastle will take place over two half days, from 5 to 6 February 2016, at the Department of Mathematics and Information Sciences of Northumbria University, Newcastle upon Tyne.
The workshop will focus on exploring new connections between integrability and physics and will promote interactions between leading researchers in both areas.
The list of speakers will be:
- Dr Martina Balagovic (Newcastle)
- Dr Gennady El (Loughborough)
- Dr Pierre-Philippe Dechant (York)
- Prof Katrin Leschke (Leicester)
- Dr Davide Proment (East Anglia)
- Prof Noel Smyth (Edinburgh)
- Prof Iain W. Stewart (Strathclyde)
There is no registration fee for this event and support for the expenses of research students may be available.
The meeting is supported by an LMS Scheme 1 Conference grant and by the Department of Mathematics and Information Sciences at Northumbria University.