Please join us on Tuesday 15th December between 12-2pm for an informal drop-in event showcasing the full range of support on offer to University staff, students and external businesses and organisations from our Research and Business Services team (RBS).
Join us for a mince pie, some Christmas cheer and the opportunity to learn more about RBS and share your views on:
- RBS: Who is Who and Who Does What
- Funding, bidding and post award management of projects
- Research policy support
- Routes to impact including Continuing Professional Development and Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
- New and existing research-related systems
- INNOVATE at the Northern Design Centre
- Student Graduate Enterprise
- Personal development training and support
Venue: Rutherford Hall
Date: Tuesday 15th December 2015
Time: 12 – 2pm (or any time in between)
Refreshments: Canapés and drinks of the festive season
All staff have been sent a meeting request and we would appreciate a response by the 5th December to allow us to estimate numbers for catering purposes.