Applications are invited from individuals working in any sector or scientific discipline who propose to undertake people or patient-based clinical and applied health research at an institution based in England or Wales.
The deadline for applications is 1pm on Wednesday the 20th of January 2016.
Five levels of NIHR Fellowship award are available: Doctoral, Post Doctoral, Career Development, Senior Research and Transitional Research:
Northumbria University applicants also have support available from the North East Research Design Service who can offer specialist advice on all aspects of an application including:
- designing a research study
- research methods (qualitative and quantitative)
- identifying suitable sources of funding
- involving patients and public in research design
- identifying potential academic, clinical and lay collaborators.
RDS-NE advice is confidential and free of charge. Research Design Service North East
For full details of the Fellowship Programme see the NIHR website.