This event took place 14-15 September and the programme included sessions on
- the Energy Union
- the updated Strategic Energy Technology Plan (SET)
- the role of the Executive Agencies
- cross-cutting issues such as international cooperation and social sciences and humanities
- the InnovFin Energy Demonstration Project (EDP) Facility
The three main focus areas of this energy challenge event were:
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- COMPETITIVE LOW CARBON ENERGY
- SMART CITIES AND COMMUNITIES
Presentations for the 2016-2017 Horizon 2020 work programme ‘Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy’ are now available here.
Further details from the event are now available here.