This is a guest post by Suzie Kitchin (University Library):
Members of the Library’s Research Support team are delivering workshops and providing a library stand at Northumbria’s Research Conference on Wednesday 20th May. This is to encourage to find out how the University Library can support your research. Details about the Conference can be found at www.northumbria.ac.uk/nrc2015
The team will be on hand throughout the event:
- We are delivering two workshops on Maximising your research profile
- There will be an information stand in City Campus East foyer throughout the Conference
- Find out about new collections 2014-15, how to request new resources and information on special collections.
- Delegates will have the opportunity to ask questions about the University’s new Open Access Policy.
- A £50 Eldon Square voucher will be awarded to one lucky researcher who visits the Library stand before the lunchtime prize-giving.
We encourage you to register for the conference, attend one of our workshops and join us at our stand.
Our workshop will run twice during the event in room CCE 011:
Do come along and chat with us about how we can support your research.