The Economic and Social Research Council are inviting applications to join their Grant Assessment Panels. Successful appointees will review funding applications from colleagues across the HE sector and make recommendations to the ESRC Committees that make final funding decisions.
Applications close end of next week, 8th May at 5pm and the application form is pretty short!
More information at the links below:
- Appointment details (PDF, 47Kb)
- Online application form
- Equal opportunities monitoring form (optional)
- Further information on the Grants Assessment Panels
Applications are welcome from academics that can demonstrate:
- a strong research track record in their field
- a longstanding experience of peer review
- a knowledge and experience of working across disciplinary boundaries
- an appreciation of international collaborative research and agendas
- an understanding of knowledge exchange and research impact
- an appreciation of the value and use of different methodological approaches.
They are also particularly keen to invite applicants in the following areas:
- Area and Development Studies
- Macro – economics
- Human Geography
- Political Science and International Relations
- Social Anthropology