If you’re interested in finding out more about research funding but not sure where to start, or if you’ve applied for a grant but have been unsuccessful, this workshop could be for you.
Developing Successful Grant Applications – Tuesday 21st October, 1.30pm-5pm, Squires Annex 208
- Understand the institutional, national and international context of funded research;
- Be able to identify selected sources relevant to their own research and discipline;
- Know how to submit an application and what support is available;
- Understand the characteristics of good grant applications and know how to avoid common pitfalls;
- Be able to take the first steps in developing a proposal for research funding.
Although this is part of the PG-HEP programme (Post-graduate certificate in Higher Education practice), it is open to all academic staff. Please register on the HR Staff Development pages.