Research Ethics is mandatory for all academic and research staff to attend once every three years, so if you need to refresh your knowledge then please attend one of the following sessions which is being held in April.
Overview: This session will cover all ethical responsibilities in three key areas:
- The policies and precedures in place at Northumbria to govern ethical conduct
- Individual ethical responsibilities, specifically relating to individual research activity
- Individual ethical responsibilities relating to the supervision of student projects, working with peers and colleaagues and external partners and sponsors
Workshop Dates and Times:
Tuesday 8th April 2014 and Monday 14th April 2014: City Campus
- 10.30 – 11.00 Research Ethics
- 11.30 – 13.00 Research Ethics Involving People
- 14.00 – 15.30 Research Ethics Involving People
- 16.00 – 16.30 Research Ethics
If you wish to attend the above workshops see the HR website to book a place.
Alternatively you can email HR Development or ring extension 4110.