The Belmont Forum and the G8 Heads of Research Councils are jointly calling for research projects on coastal vulnerability and freshwater security. UK participation in this multilateral scheme is coordinated by NERC and ESRC. It’s worth noting that different eligibility requirements apply depending on your disciplinary background: from the social sciences any researcher eligible for …
Tag Archive: resources
Subscribe to all our updates!
- Newton Fund – new £375m fund for scientific research with emerging economies
- Digital Economy Researchers Colloqium- ACT NOW!!
- REMINDER: ERC grant workshops tomorrow and Friday!!
- Assistive, Adaptive, Rehabilitative Technologies Sandpit
- TSB – £2.75 million available for Collaborative Feasibility Studies
ageing AHRC ALL Arts BBSRC bid writing business collaboration conference deadline design EC Engineering environment EPSRC ESRC eu europe fellowships FP7 Funding health Horizon 2020 Humanities ICT impact innovation interdisciplinary northumbria open access peer review policy public engagement RCUK REF research Research Council research professional science social science technology tips Training TSB workshop